This video is about How to install Pokemon Go on Android Jelly Bean 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Android KitKat 4.4 Android Lollipop 5.5 Android Marshmallow & Android Nougat | WITHOUT ROOT/NO ROOT"
Idea-Credit: GENIUS "László Mózsik" Check out his channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Faunio
Edited APK=No need to edit using APK editor.
Pokemon Go(0.35.0) Edited apk:
Pokemon Go(0.33.0) Edited apk:
Pokemon Go(0.31.0) Edited apk:
Link 1: http://bit.ly/2a7DvWm
Pokemon Go(0.29.3) Edited apk:
Link 1: http://bit.ly/2a7DvWm
Pokemon Go(0.29.2) Edited apk:
You can register Pokemon Trainer Account here:
1. Download the "PokemonGO" APK file (This Pokemon Go 0.29.2. version is unlocked for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and higher)
2. Download the "APK Editor" APK file
3. Copy both APK file one of the phone's folder (example: Downloads)
4. Install the "APK Editor" application
5. Open the installed "APK Editor" and follow the instructions on the video with the usage of the program (set "Internal Only").
6. Start Pokemon GO
7. Wait until the loading screen disappear (at first start it can take quite long)
8. Restart your phone
9. Start Pokemon GO
10. Join with Pokemon Trainer Club! (Google Account not tested by me, since our Android is not supported by Google)
11. Leave feedback with your device and android version to help each other!!
If you encounter problems, try the followings:
*turn GPS off /start the game/ close the game/ turn on/ start the game
*turn Airplane mode on/ start the game/ close the game/ turn off/ start the game
WORKING ON THE FOLLOWING TESTED DEVICES:
Samsung Ace3 Android 4.2.1
Lanix S620 Android 4.2.1.
Huawei P6 Android 4.2.2.
Alcatel 6034R Android 4.3.3.
Sony Xperia SP Android 4.3
Samsung S3 Android 4.3
LENOVO TAB A3300H Android 4.2.2.
"Lowest" compatible device is Samsung Ace3 with Android 4.2.1 YET.
Parse/Parsing error fixed!
I have not tried to join with Google Account since this android versions are not supported by the Google, but you can still try to use it…
This version seems quite stable and the loading-screen-stuck is also fixed plus:
FIXED "App Not Installed"
FIXED "Problem parsing the package"
P.S.: If you need I can post a video about the unlocking method (it was quite easy). I can reduce more the required Android version if you need a lower version than Android 4.1. I will try to keep up with the unlocking when new version is released since this version do not update itself.
How to Fix – Unfortunately Pokemon Go has stopped | Crashing Problem
▶▶How to Download & Install Pokemon GO in any country on Android: https://youtu.be/nz0NyMwhNb8
Is your Pokemon Go crashing in every 10 seconds, again and again? Are you facing black screen error, is your phone not supporting the Game. Compatibility Issue, This has unfortunately stopped. Here is the fix!
PLEASE be aware that although I made the application install-able, it is not 100% that it WILL work on your hardware. Leave a feedback and I can make a hardware requirement list to avoid negative comments and sad users.
Become my MIS VIP: https://www.youtube.com/user/MyInstantSearch
Subscribe + Like + Share + Comment = More Video Tutorials!
Thank you for watching!
Thanks for watching! ❤
– MyInstantSearch ♛